According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fire and Gas Detection System market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period 2017-2026. The growth of wireless instrumentation in safety systems and reduce in the price of IR systems and manufacturers are offering IR sensors with high level of customization are some of the factors favouring the market growth.
Based on end user, oil and gas segment has a significant growth. The oil and gas industry involves tank farms, storage areas, and loading/unloading operations of oil and gas that are easily exposed to fire and explosion. Products designed to reduce risks in hazardous oil and gas applications must be certified to particular standards, and those who offer product certification are responsible for examining these products to ensure that they meet functional safety requirements.
By geography, Middle East is the largest contributor of the oil and gas extraction and production facilities. Rising oil production and the need to stand by the rigid bodies in the region have surged the need. Oil production has improved with the raise in E&P activities and growing the risk of fire incidents.
Some of the key players in global Fire and Gas Detection System market include GIL Automation, Schneider Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Omron Corporation, Hochiki Corporation, Siemens, ABB, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Emerson Process Management, Tyco International plc, Rockwell Automation, Inc, MSA Safety Incorporated, Norgren Limited, Johnson Controls and Autronica Fire and Security AS.
- Point-Type Detectors
- Electrochemical Sensors
- Catalytic Sensors
End Users Covered:
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Oil and gas
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements