According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Laboratory Benchtop Automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as rising product innovations, growing adoption across end users and technological advanced products due to advancements in electrical engineering, information technology and instrumentation are fuelling the market growth. However, misuse of the tools and expectations of increased productivity is inhibiting the market.
Laboratory benchtop automation engages the use of compact laboratory equipment to automate repeatable manual tasks such as titration and dilution. Laboratory benchtop automation products are used for saving cost and time as they can deal with different tasks.
Depending on the end users, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories using laboratory automation has increased overtime. Laboratory automation comprises of different automated laboratory instruments, devices, software algorithms, and methodologies used to enable, expedite and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of scientific research in laboratories. It is devoted to activities such as high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, automated clinical and analytical testing, diagnostics, large scale biorepositories with the advancements in laboratory automation.
By geography, North America is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecasting period due to the growing number of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Some of the key players of the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, PerkinElmer, Hoffmann-La Roche, Danaher,and Agilent Technologies.
- Robotic System
- Automated Workstations
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
End Users Covered:
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements