According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cloud Discovery market is accounted for $608.63 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2869.13 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing need to actively manage the security of IT infrastructure, increasing demand for cloud discovery solutions and services in SMEs are fuelling the growth of the market. However, tough competition in cloud discovery and stringent government rules and regulations are hampering the market growth.
Cloud discovery finds resources in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure clouds, and then populates the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) with the relevant Continuous Integration (CIs) and relationships. Service account cloud discovery finds all resources in an AWS or Azure service account, including all data centers in the account. The discovery process launches the necessary patterns to find all resources in a service account. Cloud application discovery finds only the cloud resources in a service account for a pattern that you specify. This process is the same when discovering configuration items, IP addresses, or networks.
Based on vertical, retail and consumer goods segment acquired significant growth and the growth can be primarily driven by cost reduction, speed-to-market, and to maintain quality benefits. By component, application discovery segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment as it helps IT administrators by discovering the unauthorized access of data and avoid the data leakage.
By geography, North America is expected to be the fastest growing market due to high usage of cloud application in IT field, presence of large pool of vendors heavily investing in the cloud computing technologies. Asia Pacific is leading the market and the factors favouring the growth of this region are rising demand for cloud-based technologies in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in this region.
Some of the key players in cloud dicovery market include AlienVault, Servicenow, BMC Software, Certero, CipherCloud, Cisco Systems, ConnectWise, iQuate, Kmicro Tech Inc, McAfee, Nephos Technologies, Netskope, Inc, Nuvalo, Perpetuuiti and ASG Technologies.
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Public Sector
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Transportation and Logistics
- Telecommunications and ITes
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.