According to Stratistics MRC, the global Agricultural Testing Market is estimated at $961.69 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $1797.98 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.2%. Stringent safety and quality regulations for agricultural commodities, technological advancements in the testing industry and increase in outbreaks of foodborne illnesses are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, high costs Associated and lack of coordination between market stakeholders are restricting the market.
Agricultural testing can be defined as the testing of various samples involving water, soil, seed, etc., to determine quality and contaminant content. Agricultural testing helps in analyzing the appropriate input requirements and resources to be supplemented for the optimal plant growth. Along with determining the contamination level, testing helps in determining composition, and other characteristics such as the acidity or pH level of the given sample. A soil test can be helpful in defining the fertility level and need for trace elements, etc., of a given soil type. Agricultural testing can act as a advantage for the commercialized agriculture sector and farming community, globally.
Based on Sample, The Soil segment held steady growth during predicted period, since soil testing helps to determine the fertility or the expected enhancement of the soil, which indicates nutrient deficiencies, potential toxicities from excessive fertility, and inhibitions due to the presence of non-essential trace minerals. By geography, North America dominated the global market. Exponential growth in the agricultural testing in the emerging countries such as Brazil and India drives the global agricultural testing market growth. Technological advancements in the developing economies include Japan and China fosters the global market growth in future. Conversely, the cost associated with the operation of the agricultural testing is a major obstruction in the global market.
Some of the key players in Agricultural Testing Market are R J Hill Laboratories Ltd, ZUV Nord Group, Intertek Group Plc, and Agilent Technologies, bioMerieux S.A, ALS Limited, 3M Company, Eurofins Scientific, BioControl Systems Inc, Apal Agricultural Laboratory, Exova, Bureau Veritas S.A, Biolumix , Charm Sciences Inc, SCS Global Services, ALS Limited, Neogen Corporation and Idexx Laboratories.
- Quality Assurance
- Safety Testing
- Plant Tissue
- Rapid Technology
- Conventional Technology
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements