According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Miticides market is accounted for $1.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.02 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Developments in farming practices and technology and increase in agricultural productivity are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, stringent government regulations and easy availability of substitutes and alternatives are hindering the growth of the market. Moreover, rising demand in developing countries and growing implementation of integrated pest management will also boost the opportunities for players in this market.
Miticides are chemical substance used to kill mites in the garden areas. These are small insects which are closely related to spiders and ticks. Mites population increases with increase in temperature and decrease in humidity. In addition, it can spread viruses and diseases to plants and treated with broad-spectrum and narrow-spectrum miticides. There are numerous kinds of miticides available in the market.
By formulation, liquid segment is anticipated to dominate the market during forecast period. Liquids are mostly chosen as they do not cause dust formation on spraying, gives high effectiveness due to smaller particle size, low packaging volume and do not cause flammability or toxicity.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to rising awareness about miticides and continuous technological developments. Moreover, the increasing demand for crops and growing cultivation in the countries of Asia Pacific have forced agribusiness companies to increase their supplier and manufacturing base in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Miticides Market include Valent Biosciences, FMC Corporation, Dowdupont, Certis, Nufarm Limited, ADAMA, Syngenta, OHP, Inc., Bayer AG, Nihon Nohyaku Co., Ltd., Nissan Chemicals Industry, BASF, Gowan Company, LLC and Platform Solutions.
Crop Types Covered:
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Cereals & grains
- Fruits & vegetables
- Others Crop Types
- Soil treatment
- Foliar spray
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements