Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- BioIVT Takes Over Ascendance Biotechnology in a Move to Expand the Former’s Drug Safety Testing & Toxicology Portfolios
- Agilent Acquires Luxcel Biosciences, a Developer of Real-Time Fluorescence Plate-Reader Based In Vitro Cell Assay Kits
- Eurofins Completes the Acquisition of DiscoverX in a Bid to Strengthen Presence in Drug Discovery and Development Market
- IntelliCyt Introduces Cy-Clone Plus Assay System for Ranking & Selection of Clones for Cell Line Development Using the iQue Screener PLUS Platform
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Drug Discovery will remain the largest end-use market, followed by ADME Testing.
- ADME Testing end-use is projected to witness the fastest growth driven by enhanced accuracy and predictability in the synthesis of a large number of new molecules.
Product Definition & Scope
- Cell-based assays are experiments conducted on live cells, and comprise of various types of assays for the quantification of cell morphology, proliferation, motility, toxicity, production of a compound, and cell death. Technological advancements facilitated the development of an array of cell culture types that could be effectively used for analyzing the role of cells in a biological process, their responses to stimuli, physiological changes in a diseased condition, and various other biochemical functions. Cell-based assays are being effectively used to understand the mechanism underlying receptor activation, receptor binding, ligand internalization, sub-cellular localization, and cell signaling. The demand for cell-based assays is largely being fuelled by the drug discovery industry.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain and Rest of Europe), and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Drug Discovery, ADME Testing, and Basic Research
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- BioVision, Inc.
- Cisbio Bioassays
- Eurofins DiscoverX Corporation
- Merck KgaA
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.