Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- AYOXXA Introduces LUNARIS™ System for Protein Analysis Crafted for Optimizing Easy-to-Use & Standardized Workflow from Sample to Result
- AYOXXA Living Health Collaborates with Singapore Eye Research Institute in a Move to Develop and Market LUNARIS™ Platform in Asia
- Takara Bio USA Acquires WaferGen Bio-Systems in a Transaction Valued at US$35.9 Million
- With the Aim to Expand its Worldwide Commercial Offerings in NGS Sample Preparation, Takara Bio USA Acquires Rubicon Genomics
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, DNA Biochips will remain the largest market, followed by Lab-on-a-Chip.
- Protein Biochips is projected to witness the fastest growth driven by technology advancements and newer product solutions in diagnostic tests and drug delivery.
Product Definition & Scope
- Biochip represents a solid substrate on which miniaturized test sites or microarrays are arranged. Biochip microarray technology is a testing platform where several experiments are performed at the same time to achieve rapid results and high throughput. A biochip performs substantial calculations in a very short time, for instance, it can decode genes within a few seconds. Biochips (for example, lab-on-a-chip) thus serve as a “mini laboratory” where multiple analytes from a single sample are tested simultaneously. This replaces the need for several single-analyte assays, multiple blood draws, and higher reagent volumes, all of which also take up more time. Biochips provide exceptional resource, cost, and time savings.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America, and Rest of World
Market Segmentation & Classification
- DNA Biochips, Protein Biochips, Lab-on-a-Chip, and Others
- Research, Diagnostics, and Others
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cepheid Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hoffman-La-Roche Ltd.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.