“Increasing public awareness related to healthcare and environmental effects of air pollution and rapid urbanization and industrialization are likely to fuel the demand for automotive air purifier market”
The automotive air purifier market is estimated to be USD 792.7 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.34% during the forecast period (2018–2025), to reach a market size of USD 2,286.9 million by 2025. The rising demand for advanced comfort and convenience features, particularly in premium vehicles, is driving the growth of the automotive air purifier market. However, the high pricing of air purification system is expected to limit its market growth.
“The OE market is estimated to be the fastest growing segment of the automotive air purifier market in terms of volume and value”
The OE market is estimated to be the fastest growing segment, by volume and value, of the automotive air purifier market from 2018 to 2025. The growth of the OE market can be attributed to the rise in the trend of integrating air purifier by OEMs in the vehicles.
“The purifier is projected to be the largest segment of automotive air purifier market”
The purifier is projected to be the largest segment, by volume as well as value, of the automotive air purifier market during the forecast period. The hybrid segment is the second largest market, followed by the ionizer segment, during the forecast period. The hybrid segment is expected to witness considerable growth whereas ionizer segment will witness steady growth in the automotive air purifier market. The growth of purifier and hybrid segments can be attributed to the rising air pollution and increasing urbanization and industrialization.
“Asia Pacific and Europe are the fastest growing and largest market for automotive air purifier, respectively”
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market for automotive air purifier during the forecast period. The market growth in the region can be attributed to the rapidly growing automotive sector in countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Moreover, rapidly increasing middle-class population, improved lifestyle of consumers, and speedy urbanization have boosted the demand for passenger vehicles. These factors are expected to trigger the growth of the automotive air purifier market in the region. Currently, the European region is estimated to be the largest market for automotive air purifier. With one of the largest markets for premium segment vehicles, Europe is expected to dominate the automotive air purifier market in 2018.
BREAKDOWN OF PRIMARIES
The study contains insights provided by various industry experts, ranging from automotive air purifier manufacturers to Tier-1, 2 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier-1–65%, Tier-2–20%, and Tier 3–15%
- By Designation: C level–41%, D level–36%, Manager Level–23%
- By Region: North America–25%, Europe–20%, Asia Pacific–45%, RoW–10%
The report provides detailed profiles of the following companies:
- Panasonic (Japan)
- Denso (Japan)
- Bosch (Germany)
- 3M (US)
- Mahle (Germany)
- Mann+Hummel (Germany)
- Sharp (Japan)
- Honeywell (US)
- Koninklijke Philips (Netherlands)
- Eureka Forbes (India)
- Xiaomi (China)
The report segments the automotive air purifier market based on region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World), type (Purifier, Ionizer, & Hybrid), technology (HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ionic Filter, & Photocatalytic), vehicle class (Economic, Mid-Priced, & Luxury), and end market (OE & Aftermarket).
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report provides comprehensive information on automotive air purifier market and the top players in the industry.
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information on various technologies of automotive air purifier. The report analyzes the markets for various automotive air purifier technologies across different countries.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about emerging technologies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive air purifier market.
- Competitive Assessment: The report offers an in-depth assessment of strategies, services, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global automotive air purifier market.