The report on global wearable pulse oximeter market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global wearable pulse oximeter market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on wearable pulse oximeter market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Global wearable pulse oximeter market is showing a positive trend of growth around the globe. There are many factors which are indicating a positive outlook of market for medium and long term. Rising need for continuous monitoring of patients in critical conditions and cost-effectiveness of wearable devices are major factors that are driving the market of wearable pulse oximeters. However, stringent safety regulations, lack of trained personnel, lack of supportive services related to application of wearable pulse oximeter are the restraining factors of this market for short term. Rising adoption of smartphones, their integration with wearable health care devices for easy monitoring of patient, are the opportunities of this market. Also, Introduction of technologically efficient and precise wireless pulse oximeters can drive the future growth of markets in medium and long term.
On the basis of region, the Global wearable Pulse Oximeter market, The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW).North America accounted for the maximum market share, due to rising adoption of smartphones, their integration with wearable health care devices, and strategic presence of key manufacturers in the region. These are considered to be core factors, responsible for the estimated dominance of North America. Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2024.
The report on wearable pulse oximeter market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global wearable pulse oximeter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global wearable pulse oximeter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global wearable pulse oximeter market is segmented on the basis of product type and end-user.
Global Wearable Pulse Oximeter Market by Product Type
Global Wearable Pulse Oximeter Market by End-User
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Home Care Settings
Nonin Medical Inc.
CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
Oxitone Medical Ltd
Ambisea Technology Corp
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
American Diagnostic Corporation
MTECGlobal co., Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of wearable pulse oximeter market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in wearable pulse oximeter market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global wearable pulse oximeter market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.