The report on global sugar substitutes market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global sugar substitutes market to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on sugar substitutes market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on sugar substitutes market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global sugar substitutes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
The sugar substitutes are the artificial that are generally used in the processed food and drinks, as they are sweeter than sugar and contains low (or no) calories. Sugar substitutes are the chemical or plant-based food additives used to provide sweet taste or enhance the flavors of food and drinks. Sugar substitutes are regulated as food additives by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) so that it can used as an additive in various food and drinks.
The use of sugar substitutes or the artificial sweeteners in the bakery, dairy, cafeteria & frozen food is rising rapidly owing to its low calorie content. The growing awareness about the low-calorie food & beverages and healthy lifestyle leading to consumer’s inclination towards the sugar substitutes drives the growth of sugar substitutes market. In addition, growing prevalence of obesity and diabetes problems across the world are expected to create the demand for sugar substitutes. In addition, favorable government’s regulation on the use of sugar substitutes is likely to boost the growth of sugar substitutes market. Moreover, the various manufacturers in the food and beverages industries, with the help of new advance technologies are focusing on developing sugar substitute that that helps in making safe and good quality consumable products, which in turn is projected to create the new opportunities in the market.
Geographically, North America accounts for the largest share in the sugar substitutes market as they are highest consumers of sugar substitutes. In North America, the sugar substitutes are used in various industrial and non-industrial applications. Asia-pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the sugar substitutes market due to the relatively high demand of sugar substitutes in this region on account of rising health problems associated with the consumption of high-calorie food and beverages.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global sugar substitutes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global sugar substitutes market is segmented on the basis of product type and applications.
Global Sugar Substitutes Market by Product Type
Low Intensity Sweeteners
High Intensity Sweeteners
High Fructose Syrup
Global Sugar Substitutes Market by Applications
Bakery And Confectionery
Non- Alcoholic Beverages
Tate & Lyle
E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Company
JK Sucralose Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of sugar substitutes market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in sugar substitutes market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global sugar substitutes market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.