The report on global sweet and savory spreads market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global sweet and savory spreads market to grow with a CAGR of 4.95% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on sweet and savory spreads market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Sweet and Savory Spread are natural and man-made food substance that is used onto food stuffs especially on bakery foods such as breads, crackers and so on. Spreads enhances taste, color as well as texture the food stuffs. Spreads are mostly available in bottled and canned packages. Squeeze containers are becoming popular as they are flexible while using. Few sources of spreads include fruits, nuts, dairy, and yeast and many others, of which fruit preserves especially jam is highly consumed across the world.
Sweet & savory spreads market is growing due to changing lifestyle of middle class people, and breakfast patterns. In addition, increasing demand of processed & packaged food, rising middle class income level and availability of diverse spreads in retail stores are also responsible for driving the growth in the sweet & savory spreads market. However, some sweets and savory products contains food preservatives, such as sulphur dioxide and sodium benzoate that results in side effects among consumers. Thus, rising concern for healthy food products among consumers hinders the market growth. Increasing purchasing power among youth in developing countries and increase adoption of organic and honey based spreads to help to grow sweet and savory spreads in near future. Also, growing organized retail stores prominently in developing countries helps in impulse purchasing among customers, which in turn can help to increase the spreads sale.
North America accounted for 39.45 % market share in 2017 and is expected to dominate the throughout the forecast period. U.S drives the North America region owing to consumption of spreads in their breakfast. Asia-Pacific market is growing consistently in the recent years and this trend is projected to remain the consistent for the forecast period owing to inclination towards in the consumption of bakery and snack items.
The report on sweet and savory spreads market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global sweet and savory spreads market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global sweet and savory spreads market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global sweet and savory spreads market is segmented on the basis of product types and distribution channel.
Global Sweet and Savory Spreads Market by Product Types
? Honey and Honey Based Spreads
? Chocolate Spreads
? Jams And Preserves
? Nut Based Spreads
? Butter And Margerine
? Other Spreads
Global Sweet and Savory Spreads Market by Distribution Channel
? Convenience Stores
? Service Stations
? Dollar Stores
? Department Stores
? Other Distribution Channels
? Monteagle Group
? ATLANTIC GRUPA D.D.
? Pioneer Foods
? Uniliver Group
? Dr. Oetker
? Glanbia Consumer Foods
? Kraft Foods
? Ferrero Group
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of sweet and savory spreads market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in sweet and savory spreads market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global sweet and savory spreads market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.