The report on global alternative fuel vehicle market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global alternative fuel vehicle market to grow with a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on alternative fuel vehicle market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Technological advancement and positive initiatives taken by the government such as investment in electric buses for public transport are driving the growth of the alternative fuel vehicle market. Additionally, increasing availability of plugin vehicles and battery electric modules is further anticipated to fuel the market over the forecast period. However, high cost in production of alternative fuel is likely to hamper the growth of the alternative fuel market. On the other hand, high initial cost of infrastructure is anticipated to have negative impact for the growth of the market.
Furthermore, rapid decrease in oil reserves and development of well-organized alternative fuel has been supporting the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles across the globe. Moreover, these alternative fuel vehicles produce very less carbon related compounds such as oxides of carbon and nitrogen that makes an eco-friendly alternative in the automotive industry . Using alternative fuel in vehicles improves air quality and reduces the emission of greenhouse gases. This in turn is expected to provide huge opportunities for the key players in the alternative fuel vehicle’s market.
Among the geographies, Asia Pacific is the leading region due to high number of vehicles. Moreover, adoption of cleaner fuels and increasing number of regulatory policies are primarily driving the Asian countries in the alternative fuel vehicle market. However, the alternative demand for fuel vehicles in the in Europe exhibits significant demand in the automotive industry. As indicated by The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA), new alternative fuel vehicle enrollments achieved 212,945 units over the European Union. The Asia pacific regions such as India china and japan are offering lucrative opportunities for developing low-cost fuel-efficient vehicles and increase in public charging infrastructure in alternative fuel vehicle market.
The major players profiled includes Toyota Motor Corporation, Tesla Motors, AUDI AG, and BMW Group. Asian manufacturers such as Toyota and Hyundai are among the innovator companies in Alternative fuel vehicle market.
The report on alternative fuel vehicle market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global alternative fuel vehicle market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global alternative fuel vehicle market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global alternative fuel vehicle market is segmented on the basis of fuel type and vehicle type.
Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle Market by Fuel Type
? Gaseous Fuel(LPG,CNG)
? Pure Electric
? Other (Biofuel, Bio-diesel, Fuel Cell, Liquid Nitrogen And Dimethyl Ether)
Global Alternative Fuel Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
? Two Wheeler
? Passenger Cars
? Commercial Vehicle
? Tata Motors
? Nissan Motor corporation
? Volkswagen AG
? Ford Motor Company
? BMW Group
? Tesla Motors
? AUDI AG
? Toyota Motor Corporation
? General Motors
? Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of alternative fuel vehicle market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in alternative fuel vehicle market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global alternative fuel vehicle market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.