The report on global commercial aerospace coatings market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global commercial aerospace coatings market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on commercial aerospace coatings market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on commercial aerospace coatings market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global commercial aerospace coatings market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global commercial aerospace coatings market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global commercial aerospace coatings market is segmented on the basis of type and applications.
Global Commercial Aerospace Coatings Market by Type
? Epoxy Resin
? Polyurethane Resin
Global Commercial Aerospace Coatings Market by Applications
? ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER
? MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OVERHAUL
? Akzo Nobel
? BASF SE
? Hentzen Coatings
? IHI Ionbond AG
? Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co.
? Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
? The Sherwin-Williams Company
? Zircotec Ltd.
? PPG Industries, Inc.
? Hohman Plating and Manufacturing
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of commercial aerospace coatings market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in commercial aerospace coatings market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global commercial aerospace coatings market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.