The report on global cooling tower rental market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global cooling tower rental market to grow with a CAGR of 5.10% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on cooling tower rental market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on cooling tower rental market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cooling tower rental market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cooling tower rental market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cooling tower rental market is segmented on the basis of type, design, capacity, and end-user.
Global Cooling Tower Rental market by Type
Global Cooling Tower Rental market by Design
? Mechanical Draft
? Natural Draft
Global Cooling Tower Rental market by Capacity
? 500 to 1000 Tons
? Up to 500 Tons
? 1000 to 1500 Tons
? 1500 to 3000 Tons
? Above 3000 Tons
Global Cooling Tower Rental market by End-User
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverage
Global Cooling Tower Rental market by Regions
? North America
? Johnson Controls
? SPX Corporation
? Carrier Rental Systems
? Sunbelt Rentals
? Cooling Tower Depot
? Midwest Cooling Tower Services
? KTK K?hlturm
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cooling tower rental market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cooling tower rental market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cooling Tower Rental market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.