The report on global contactless smart card market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global contactless smart card market to grow with a CAGR of 35.3% from 2017 to 2023. The global contactless smart card market was worth USD 20.6 billion in 2015.The study on contactless smart card market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market over the forecast period.
The report on global contactless smart card market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global contactless smart card market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global contactless smart card market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global contactless smart card market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- User-friendly interface
- Increased use of electronic purses
- Need to reduce identity duplication
- Demand for tamper-resistant systems.
- Lack of awareness
- High implementation costs
- Complexity of technology
- Growing price-based competition
- Growing adoption of smart cards
- Increased popularity of e-commerce
Global Contactless Smart Card Market by Application
a. Government ID
d. Access control Industrial grade
The companies covered in the report include
- ·Advanced Card Systems Ltd
- ·NXP Semiconductors
- ·Secura Key
- ·Infineon Technologies
- ·Sony FeliCa
Reasons To Buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of contactless smart card
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in contactless smart card market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Contactless smart card market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.