The report on global autonomous underwater vehicles market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global autonomous underwater vehicles market to grow with a CAGR of 21.7% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on autonomous underwater vehicles market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on autonomous underwater vehicles market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global autonomous underwater vehicles market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global autonomous underwater vehicles market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The report segments the global autonomous underwater vehicles market on the basis of Depth of operation, technology, payload, and application.
Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Market by Depth of operation
- Up to 100 M
- 100 M to 1000 M
- More than 1000 M
Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Market by Technology
? Collision Avoidance
Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Market by Payload
? Echo Sounders
? Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers
? Synthetic Aperture Sonars
Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Market by Application
? Oil & Gas
? Military & Defense
? Archeological and Exploration
? Others (inclusive of Search and Salvage Operation and Environmental Protection and Monitoring)
Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Market by Regions
? North America
Companies Profiled in the report
? Boston Engineering Corporation
? Kongsberg Maritime
? Lockheed Martin Corporation
? Teledyne Gavia EHF.
? Atlas Elektronik GmbH
? ECA Group
? International Submarine Engineering (ISE) Ltd.
? Bluefin Robotics
? Graal, Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of autonomous underwater vehicles market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in autonomous underwater vehicles market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global autonomous underwater vehicles market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.