This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global flexible green packaging market by materials, applications and regions. The report discusses the application of different commercially available flexible green packaging to derive specific market estimations. The report discusses a comparative study of conventional and emerging technology, and the importance of the technological advancement in flexible green packaging market. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global flexible green packaging market. Patent analysis imparted in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically-namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global flexible green packaging market is segmented based on materials, applications and regions.
Estimated values used are based on the manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 57 data tables and 27 additional tables
- An overview of the global flexible green packaging market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of types, including stand-up pouches, vacuum pouches and bags, retort pouches, gusseted bags, wicketed bags, and squeezable bottles
- Details concerning applications, including food, beverage, medical, and personal-care products
- Analysis of what trends are influencing the market now, and what to expect in the near future
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Amcor Ltd., Bemis Co. Inc., Graphic Packaging Holding Co., Printpack Inc. and Sealed Air Corp.