“The global veterinary endoscopy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.”
The veterinary endoscopy market is expected to reach USD 219.0 million by 2023 from USD 159.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The increasing use of endoscopes in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases, rising number of veterinary endoscopy training programs, advanced applications of veterinary endoscopy, increasing pet insurance and growing animal health expenditure, growing population of companion animals, rising demand for animal-derived food products, and growth in the number of veterinary practitioners are the major factors driving the growth of this market. On the other hand, high cost of veterinary endoscopes and the increasing cost of pet care are expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period.
“Hospitals and academic institutes to dominate the end-user market during the forecast period.”
By end user, the veterinary endoscopy market is segmented into hospitals and academic institutes and clinics. The hospitals and academic institutes segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Veterinary endoscopy are widely used by hospitals and hospitals-attached diagnostic imaging centers for the visualization of internal organs, which is the key factor driving the growth of this end-user segment.
“Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period.”
The veterinary endoscopy market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in this region can be attributed to the government efforts to increase awareness about the early detection of animal diseases, growing pet adoption, and increasing number of veterinary hospitals and clinics in India and China.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 60%, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C-level – 40%, Director-level – 20%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America – 50%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific– 30%
The key players in the veterinary endoscopy market include KARL STORZ (Germany), Welch Allyn (US), STERIS (UK), Endoscopy Support Services (US), Olympus (Japan), Fujifilm (Japan), Eickemeyer (Germany), B. Braun (Germany), Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy (US), and Dr. Fritz (Germany).
The report analyses the veterinary endoscopy market by product type, procedure, animal type, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. The company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Key benefits of buying the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms to garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies to strengthen their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the veterinary endoscopy market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the veterinary endoscopy market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the veterinary endoscopy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various veterinary endoscopes across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the veterinary endoscopy market