“The global slide stainers market projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0%.”
The slide stainers market is expected to reach USD 4.70 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 2.79 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 11.0%. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, growing automation in laboratories, and increasing healthcare expenditure are some of the factors driving the growth of the slide stainers market. However, the implementation of excise duty by the US government is expected to limit the growth of this market during the forecast period.
“The reagents segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
On the basis of product, the slide stainer market is segmented into reagents, equipment, and consumables & accessories. The equipment segment is further subsegmented into automated slide stainers and manual slide staining sets. The reagents segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, increasing healthcare expenditure, increasing public awareness, and growing demand for automation in diagnostics and clinical research.
“Special staining to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
On the basis of technology, the slide stainers market is segmented into hematoxylin and eosin, immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, cytology, microbiology, hematology, and special staining. The special staining is expected to witness the highest CAGR owing to the fact that this technique provides additional information which cannot be obtained with H&E routine staining technique. In addition, it also enables researchers to differentiate between normal and diseased tissue samples.
“APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
North America held the largest share of the global slide stainers market in 2017. On the other hand, the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases in this region, the large patient population, increasing healthcare spending, and growing interest of key players in APAC countries.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1–31%, Tier 2–46% and Tier 3–23%
- By Designation – C-level–42%, Director Level–26%, Others–32%
- By Region – North America–35%, Europe–30%, Asia Pacific–21%, RoW–14%
The prominent players in the global slide stainers market are Roche (Switzerland), Agilent (US), Danaher (US), BioGenex (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Sakura (Japan), Biocare Medical (US), Merck Group (Germany), General Data Company (US), and Hardy Diagnostics (US).
The report analyzes the various slide staining products and their adoption pattern. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the global slide stainers market for different segments such as product, technology, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, and recent developments.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening the market.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the global slide stainers market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, R&D activities, and product launches in the global slide stainers market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging regions by product, technology, end user, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, and recent developments in the global slide stainers market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and products of leading players in the global slide stainers market