UPCOMING REPORT - PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE REPORT DIRECTLY AFTER RELEASE
This latest report assesses that Floating Liquefied Natural Gas spending will reach $9.6bn in 2018. The floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quicklyand the number of countries ordering FSRUs expanding. Though the impact of lower oil prices and an oversupplied LNG market are creating challenges to project economics, the FLNG market will continue to register strong growth over the coming decade. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market Forecast 2018-2028 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this updated report, you find 272 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 313 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future vessels and projects by technology, MMTPA, Status, cost ($m), and Location. As well as an interview with an expert from Samsung Heavy Indsutries.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 272 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market.
• Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028.
• Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028 for five FLNG submarkets:
– LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
– FSRU (regasification)
– New Build
– Operator Type (I, II, III, IV)
• Forecasts and analysis of CAPEX in LNG FPSO vessel components between 2018-2028
– Mooring System
• Regional Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts from 2018-2028 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
• Company profiles for the leading 11 Floating Liquefied Natural Gas companies
– Excelerate Energy L.P.
– Hoegh LNG
– Golar LNG
– Royal Dutch Shell plc
– Noble Energy Inc.
– Woodside Petroleum Limited
– DAEWOO Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. (DSME)
– Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
– Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with involvement in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
• Oil & gas operators
• Engineering contractors
• Natural gas traders
• Commodity traders
• Investment managers
• Arbitrage companies and divisions
• Energy price reporting companies
• Energy company managers
• Energy consultants
• Oil and gas company executives and analysts
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts,
• Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.