This latest report assesses that marine seismic equipment and acquisition market will reach $5.01bn in 2018. This report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the sector and its dynamics. It will be useful for stakeholders already involved in the marine seismic sector, or for those wishing to understand and appreciate the trajectory and state-of-play of a sector of growing importance to the global energy industry. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. This report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Marine Seismic Market Forecast 2018-2028 responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 154 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 214-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global marine seismic market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 214 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Marine Seismic.
• Marine seismic market forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028.
• Marine seismic equipment market provides forecast from 2018-2028 for:
• 3D Seismic Vessels and Equipment.
• Seismic Streamers and Associated Command and Control Systems.
• 4C Seismic Equipment.
• Seismic Sources and Associated Coordination Systems.
• 2D Seismic Vessels and Equipment.
• Marine seismic acquisition market provides forecast from 2018-2028 for:
• Multi-Client Seismic Acquisition
• Proprietary Seismic Acquisition
• 3D Seismic Acquisition (3D, 4D, WAZ)
• Ocean-Bottom Seismic (OBS) Acquisition (3C, 4C, PRM)
• 2D Seismic Acquisition
• Shallow Water Data Acquisition
• Deep Water Data Acquisition
• Ultra-deep Data Acquisition
• Marine Seismic Equipment and Acquisition Market Forecasts from 2018-2028 for the regions including:
• Asia Pacific
• Europe which also includes a specific focus on Russia
• North America
• South America
• Middle East
• Company profiles for the leading 10 Marine Seismic companies
• Geo Marine Survey Systems
• Mitcham Industries
• Polarcus Ltd
• Seabird Exploration Group
• Seismic Equipment
• The Company profiles include
• Marine Seismic Fleet Information such as Vessel Name, Year Built or Last Upgraded, Metres Length, Metres Width, No of Streamers, Capability
• Major Seismic Acquisition Contracts Information such as Client Company, Area, Region, Contract Start, Contract End, Type, Average km/km2, Multi Client.
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the marine seismic value chain
• Seismic vessel operators
• Multi-client survey companies
• Oil and gas companies with upstream operations
• Fund managers for energy practices at banks
• Energy practice legal professionals
• Seismic vessel constructors
• Marine seismic equipment manufacturers
• Seismic data processing companies,
• FPSO providers,
• Mobile offshore drilling unit providers,
• Engineering companies
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the marine seismic market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.