The ASEAN e-commerce logistics market has been growing significantly due to swift development of technological infrastructure, free trade agreement among countries, increasing e-commerce sale and growing e-commerce market. The adoption of innovative logistics technology has been boosting the ASEAN e-commerce logistics market. Logistics companies also allow the customers to track the real-time location of their orders and know the status of the delivery for smooth business operations. Delivery on same day and delivery through drones will bring new opportunities for the ASEAN market in near future. The free trade agreement between the ASEAN countries enables smooth flow of goods from one country to another. It allows the logistics companies to expand swiftly. The growing population in some major economies such as Indonesia and large internet users in the region has increased online transactions which will boost the e-commerce logistics market. The e-commerce logistics market players in ASEAN countries are expected to gain momentum due to growing revenues and expansion in untapped ASEAN region.
The ASEAN e-commerce logistics market has been influenced by many factors, however, there are certain factors that hinders the market growth. Major such factors include poor infrastructure in many ASEAN countries and fluctuation in crude oil. Indonesia has the largest market share of e-commerce logistics among all the ASEAN countries due to large customer base, rise in online shopping, and growing disposable income. Thailand and Singapore follow Indonesia and contribute significantly into the growth of the ASEAN e-commerce logistics market. Both countries have good infrastructure and rising number of internet users.
ASEAN e-commerce logistics market players include FedEx Express, Avanti Worldwide Express (AWE), DTDC Express, Ixpress Logistics LLP, United Parcel Service, EMS Indonesian Post, SF Express, C.H Robinson, and DPEX. The logistics companies in the ASEAN countries have been focused on the development of innovative logistics facilities and expansion within ASEAN region. The e-commerce logistics market is segmented on the basis of revenue and unit shipment.
- ASEAN e-commerce logistics market research and analysis, by revenue
- ASEAN e-commerce logistics market research and analysis, by unit shipment
THE REPORT COVERS:
- Comprehensive research methodology of ASEAN e-commerce logistics market
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the ASEAN e-commerce logistics market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the ASEAN e-commerce logistics market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Broad profiles and recent developments of market players.