The Western Europe e-commerce logistics market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period (2018-2023). There are various such factors which motivates the logistics market of Western Europe which includes liberalised cross-border trade, technological advancement and developed modes of transportation. New players are entering in the e-commerce logistics market and taking benefits of the developed infrastructure and significant road connectivity. The liberalize trade policy in the region enables the logistics companies for smooth movement of goods between countries and allows the companies to focus on the core businesses. The region also has well developed logistics system bolstered by technological advancement and innovations. The Western Europe has developed and well-established railway network that enables to speed up the logistics process. The growing number of e-commerce companies in the region coupled with growing online shopping will boost e-commerce logistics market of Western Europe. Beside vast railway network the region also has well-developed infrastructure and significant road connectivity, which eases the road transportation for the logistics companies in the region.
However, fluctuation in crude oil prices and unfavourable government regulations are affecting the market growth of the Western Europe e-commerce logistics market. Fluctuation in diesel prices determines the expenditure of logistics company on transportation. The High mileage and eco tax can also hinder the performance of any logistics company in the region. UK has the largest share in e-commerce logistics in the Western Europe region due high disposable income and highest e-commerce retail sales within the region. Germany market has been growing at a considerable growth rate. Whereas the e-commerce logistics market of Italy is also growing, where majority of the population prefers prepaid products, which eases the delivery process for the e-commerce logistics companies.
The Western Europe e-commerce logistics market players include WLM logistics, Pillow Logistics, DHL Express, Jet Box International, DPD Group, FedEx Express, Royal Mail, GLS parcel Service, myHermes, Parcelhub Limited, PostNL, and Mondial Relay. The logistics companies in the Western Europe are currently focusing on faster and easier delivery modes. Companies within in the region may go for air drone delivery in near future to stay competitive. The Western Europe e-commerce logistics market has been segmented on the basis of revenue and unit shipment.
THE REPORT COVERS:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Western Europe e-commerce logistics market
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Western Europe e-commerce logistics market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Western Europe e-commerce logistics market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Broad profiles and recent developments of market players.