The e-commerce logistics market of Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow modestly during the forecast period (2018-2023). The market has been positively influenced by growing e-commerce market and market players including new entrants, inexpensive workforce, increasing smartphone and internet penetration and emerging cross-border e-commerce market. Massive pool of customers is creating demand for Asia-pacific e-commerce logistics Market coupled with rising online shopping and cohesive government policies. Government support, large and inexpensive workforce allows the logistics companies to operate their business smoothly in Asia Pacific region. The internet and smartphone penetration in the region is also at peak and growing at a decent pace to boost the e-commerce logistics market. Emerging cross-border sale in the region also increases the opportunity for the e-commerce companies to explore the market. Globally, Asia Pacific is the biggest region in terms of e-commerce sales giving rise to significant demand for e-commerce logistics. However, the logistics companies may have to restrict their reach and coverage due to under developed infrastructure in few countries which may hinder them to cover larger market. Rural market covering large part of the APAC region lacks road connectivity from cities. The fluctuating petrol and diesel price also hinders the business operation of the logistics companies.
Globally, China has the largest market share of e-commerce retail. China surpassed the US in e-commerce retail sales in 2015. China’s significant growth is due to massive pool of consumers and high internet penetration and innovation in logistics system. India is also among the fastest growing e-commerce countries in the world due to huge consumer base, rising internet and smartphone users and growing trend for online shopping. Japan and Australia have developed market with large number of people preferring to purchase product online.
The Asia-pacific e-commerce logistics Market players include FedEx Express, China Post Express & Logistics, C.H Robinson World Wide Incorporation, Indian postal services, Kerry Logistics, Nippon Express, Blue Dart, Gati Limited, Clipper Logistics Plc, Amazon Transportation Services, Aramex International. Currently companies are focusing on improving their reach in the region and also focusing to improve the tracking ability. As a result, goods/parcels can be perfectly traced and real-time data can be obtained. The logistics companies are also collaborating with the e-commerce companies in the region. The e-commerce logistics market has been segmented on the basis of mode of revenue, unit shipment and region.
- Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market and analysis, by revenue
- Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market and analysis, by unit shipment
- Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market and analysis, by region
THE REPORT COVERS:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia-pacific e-commerce Logistics market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Broad profiles and recent developments of market players.