According to “Global Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Radial Vs Bias, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” tire market is projected to reach $ 304 billion by 2023, on the back of growing vehicle sales and fleet across the globe. Additionally, rising per capita income and anticipated increase in the launch of new vehicles are few of the other factors expected to drive tire sales in the coming years.
Growing sales network of multinational tire companies, increasing demand for tires from OEMs and rising tire sales in the replacement market are anticipated to positively influence the global tire market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global tire market include Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental, Hankook, Sumitomo, Yokohama, Pirelli, Kumho, etc. “Global Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Radial Vs Bias, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of tire in global market:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler & OTR), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs Bias, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire in global market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.