According to “Global Marine Engines Market By Application, By Type, By Engine Power Rating, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” marine engines market is projected to reach $ 15.5 billion by 2023, backed by growing demand for marine engines across commercial and defense applications. Growing trend of market consolidation, technological developments, and increasing use of environment friendly LNG-fueled engines are among the key factors that are expected to positively influence the marine engines market, globally, during forecast period.
Moreover, anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing investment in optimized vessel efficiency and rise in refurbishment of pre-owned marine engines to address rising demand from emerging economies. Few of the major players operating in the global marine engines market are W?rtsil? Corporation, MAN SE, Caterpillar Inc., Hyundai Heavy Industries, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Cummins Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co. Ltd., Volvo Penta, Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.), and General Electric, among others. “Global Marine Engines Market By Application, By Type, By Engine Power Rating, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of marine engines in global market:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Commercial & Others), By Type (Main Propulsion & Auxiliary Engine), By Engine Power Rating (<750 kW, 751-4000 kW, 4001-8000 kW & >8000 kW), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines market in global market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with marine engines distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.