According to “India Solar Water Heater Market By Technology, By Collector Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” solar water heater market is forecast to surpass $ 180 million by 2023. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to growing consumer awareness regarding solar water heaters and their economic and environment-friendly benefits across residential and commercial sectors. Moreover, government’s initiatives to promote solar products in India, rising technological advancements on the product side coupled with rapid urbanization are expected to further steer growth in India solar water heater market during the forecast period.
Few of the major players operating in India solar water heater market include V-Guard Industries, Racold Thermo Private Limited, EMMVEE Solar System Private Limited, Sudarshan Saur Shakti Private Limited, Jain Irrigations Systems Limited, Bosch Limited, Supreme Solar Solutions Private Limited, Nuetech Solar Systems Private Limited, Akson’s Solar Equipments Pvt Ltd. and Anu Solar Power Private Limited. “India Solar Water Heater Market By Technology, By Collector Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of solar water heater market in India:
- Solar Water Heater Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Technology (Active & Passive Solar Water Heating System), By Collector Type (Flat-Plate & Evacuated-Tube Solar Collector), By End Use (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of solar water heater market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, solar water heater distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with solar water heater distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.