According to “Global Stormwater Management Market By Tool, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” stormwater management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% by 2023, on the back of increasing number of intense floods and storms coupled with rising urbanization. Increase in the number and intensity of landslides due to heavy storm, snow and rainfall drive the adoption of stormwater management solutions for efficient water management and sustainable infrastructure development.
Moreover, technological advancements, growing investments towards water infrastructure and management systems, and shifting focus of governments towards the adoption of advanced water management systems as compared to traditional wastewater and water management systems is expected to fuel the global stormwater management market in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in the global stormwater management market are Contech Engineered Solutions LLC, Forterra Inc., Advanced Drainage Systems Inc., Resource Environmental Solutions LLC, Ecosol PTY Ltd., Hydro International, Old Castle Precast Inc., AquaShield Inc., StromTrap LLC, and Suntree Technologies Inc., among others. “Global Stormwater Management Market By Tool, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of stormwater management market globally:
- Stormwater Management Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Tool (Grassed Swales, Rain Gardens, Pervious Pavement, Green Roofs and Others), By Application (Municipal, Commercial and Industrial), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of stormwater management market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, stormwater management distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with stormwater management distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.