According to “Global Medium Speed Large Generators Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” medium speed large generators (MSLG) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14% by 2023. Major factors that would fuel the market include the capability of MSLGs to run on different fuels and their rising use in existing as well as upcoming nuclear power plants as stand-by power sources. Moreover, MSLGs are also being increasingly used for grid stability under peaking & reverse power applications with exceptionally low standby consumption.
Additionally, use of IoT through a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system for the complete control of a medium speed large generator (MSLG) installed in remote locations is also positively influencing the market, globally. Few of the major players operating in the global medium speed large generators market include Vpower Group, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Rolls Royce Power Systems AG, Ningbo C.S.I Power & Machinery Group Co. Ltd., Tellhow Sci-Tech Co Ltd, Caterpillar Inc., Wartsila Corporation, Diahatsu Diesel Mfg. Co. Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Powerica Limited, and General Electric (GE), among others. “Global Medium Speed Large Generators Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of medium speed large generators market globally:
- Medium Speed Large Generators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Power Generation & CHP) and By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of medium speed large generators market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, medium speed large generators distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with medium speed large generators distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.