“The anti-icing coating market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.5% from 2018 to 2023.”
The anti-icing coating market is projected to grow from USD 423.4 million in 2018 to USD 1,268.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 24.5% between 2018 and 2023. The growing demand from end-use industries such as automotive & transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, construction, and others is expected to fuel the growth of the anti-icing coating market. However, the availability of cost-effective substitutes is expected to restrain the growth of the anti-icing coating market during the forecast period.
Automotive & transportation is the largest end-use industry segment of the anti-icing coating market.
Anti-icing coatings are used in various end-use industries, such as automotive & transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, construction, and others. However, automotive & transportation is the most dominant end-use industry, owing to the use of anti-icing coating in most of the aircraft globally. These coatings are also used in automobiles, marine, and railways in cold climatic regional countries such as the US, Canada, Russia, and Scandinavian countries, which drives the growth of the anti-icing coating market in the automotive & transportation end-use industry.
Rising demand from North America is the major driver for the anti-icing coating market.
Europe is estimated to account for the largest market share, in terms of both volume and value, in 2018. However, the anti-icing coating market in North America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023, in terms of value. The North American anti-icing coating market is driven by the cold climatic environment and heavy investments in industries such as automotive & transportation, renewable energy, construction, and communication equipment. Growing number of aircraft in North America and rise in purchasing power of consumers have led to the growth in the manufacturing of anti-icing coatings in the North America region.
Extensive primary interviews have been conducted, and information has been gathered from secondary research to determine and verify the market size of several segments and subsegments.
Breakup of Primary Interviews:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: D Level – 42%, C Level – 16%, and Others – 42%
- By Region: APAC – 42%, Europe – 33%, North America – 17%, and RoW – 8%
Key companies profiled in this report are PPG (US), DowDuPont (US), Fraunhofer (Germany), Battelle (US), CG2 Nanocoatings (Canada), Aerospace & Advanced Composites (Austria), Nanosonic (US), NEI Corporation (US), Cytonix (US), NeverWet (US), and others.
The anti-icing coating market has been segmented on the basis of substrate (metals, glass, concrete & ceramics), end-use industry (automotive & transportation, renewable energy, communication equipment, construction, others), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW). The end-use industry segment is further analyzed for each country in respective regions.
Reasons To Buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value-chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on anti-icing coatings offered by top players in the anti-icing coating market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the anti-icing coating market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for anti-icing coating across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the anti-icing coating market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the anti-icing coating market.