According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Web Performance Market is accounted for $2.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. The expansion of the e-Commerce industry and rising dependence of enterprises on web based solutions and services are some of the factors that are predicted to drive the growth of the global web performance market. However, the lack of consciousness about the web performance solutions and high deployment costs are major factors that could pretence as a hindrance in the growth of global web performance market. Moreover, demand for mobile web based performance solutions and large-scale acceptance of web performance solutions in extremely synchronized industries are providing ample opportunities to the growth of the market in the near future.
Web performance examines and monitors websites to assure that the most significant content is displayed as quickly as possible, pages are loaded at a consistent speed and it is correlated to web performance optimization. It is measured manually or automatically but it turns into difficult to co-ordinate different customers visiting web site at the same time. The benefit of using performance monitoring tools is that it assists to control the performance of web applications in real time without delay.
On the basis of component, in the solutions segment, the web performance testing subdivision is predicted to have the major market size during the forecast period. This solutions test the websites and web applications during the development phase. It includes speed testing and load testing of the websites and web applications. Load testing necessitates testing the websites under high web traffic to give safe and secure verification.
By geography, North America is expected to have the largest market size in the web performance market during the forecast period due to the transformation in their mode of business, shifting from the traditional approach to online platforms to boost the e-Commerce industry. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to the increasing awareness among enterprises about the web customer experience, especially among organizations from the healthcare sectors, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) and Information Technology.
Some of the key players profiled in the Web Performance Market include Micro Focus International plc, IBM, Cloudflare, Inc., New Relic, Akamai Technologies, Inc, CDNetworks, Dynatrace, F5 Networks, Inc, CA Technologies, Netmagic Solutions, Cavisson, Neustar, Inc, ThousandEyes, Inc and Zenq.
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Logistics And Transportation
- Media And Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance
- Telecom And IT
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements