According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Unattended Ground Sensors market is expected to grow from $328.20 million in 2017 to reach $ 565.14 million by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.2%. Factors such as changing nature of warfare, rising geopolitical issues, terrorism & increasing insurgencies in nations are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. In addition, technological advancements in digital signal processing (DSP) and wireless sensor networks is one of the major opportunity during the forecast period. However, operational problems related with UGS are hindering the growth of the market.
UGS consist of a multiplicity of sensor technologies that are packaged for deployment and perform the mission of remote target detection, location and/or recognition. It can be designed to locally process target information, such as detection, bearing estimation, tracking, classification and/or identification. They can also be used for reporting battle damage assessment (BDA) in standoff strike scenarios.
Based on Sensor Type, Seismic sensors is estimated to have a substantial growth due to the rise in adoption of seismic sensors owing to low-cost and low-false alarm rate in the market. Seismic Sensor is incorporated into the unattended ground sensors system architecture and structure a strong line of defense to address a variety of complicated threats. These sensors can be deployed underground to the depth of 30 to 50 cm, are restive to severe environmental conditions such as changing weather.
Based on Geography, North America is estimated to account for the largest share in the market during the forecast period. The demand for a robust networked surroundings and efficient data communication further propelled the requirement for sensors and smart network devices, thereby driving the market growth in this region. Moreover, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing in the market during the forecast period. The rising demand for network-centric warfare systems from military forces of different countries in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to compel the growth of the sensors in this region.
Some of the key players in the Unattended Ground Sensors market are Thales, Leonardo, Harris Corporation, L3 Technologies, MCQ, Applied Research Associates (ARA), Elbit Systems, Raytheon, Textron, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Domo Tactical Communications (DTC), Exensor Technology and Prust Holding Cobham.
Sensor Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Critical Infrastructure
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements