According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Terminal LCD Displays Market is accounted for $12.90 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $21.99 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.1%. Increasing demand in customer electronic goods, growing demand in technical advancements driving the usage of high-quality displays and decrease in display prices are the some of the key factors favoring the market growth. However, increased competition from alternative technologies is hampering the market growth. Huge demand for displays in healthcare applications provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
Terminal LCD displays are usually organized in applications that demand energy-efficient and cost-effective display systems. This is because it permits for the display of data or information as per the application and demand. LCDs consume less power than LEDs and have abundant picture elements, which have liquid crystal molecules set between two pairs of translucent electrodes. The application areas for terminal LCD displays are medical equipment and diagnostic products, home automation products and retail sector products. The installation of LCD displays in medical equipment due to its low price.
Based on technology, TFT LCD Displays segment is anticipated to grow the market due to ample range of sizes and increasing demand in terms of technology are fuelling the market growth. By type, conventional LCD displays were the most preferred displays and owing to their low cost, high durability, and their wide range of applications including computer monitors, industrial panels, retail sector products, consumer devices and medical devices.
By geography, North America is the largest market for terminal LCD displays due to the high disposable incomes and improved lifestyle amongst the people is expected to generate a steady demand for such advanced display based applications. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market during the forecast period. China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Korea are among the major markets for terminal LCD displays market in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Terminal LCD Displays Market include Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Koninklijke Philips, IBM Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Sharp Electronics Corporation, Baxter International Inc., American Industrial Systems Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Automation, General Electric Co., Medtronic Inc. and Novartis AG.
- Monographic LCD Displays
- TFT LCD Displays
- Surface-mounted LCD Displays
- Conventional LCD Displays
- Detection Analyzers
- Home Automation Products
- Medical Equipment & Diagnostic Products
- HMI Industrial Products
- Retail Sector Products
- Treatment Medical Devices
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements