According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Personalized Packaging Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Increasing use of personalized packaging, rising consumer disposable income, growing need for customization in packaging for ensuring the safety of the product and growing the demand for luxury packaging are the factors influencing the market growth. In addition, increasing use of bottled water across the globe may bring in several opportunities for the market.
Apart from improving the aesthetic appearance of the product, personalized packaging is used for safeguarding the product during transit by customizing the packaging according to the dimensions of the product. Commonly, secondary packaging is altered for creating the unique identity of the products or brands in the market. Manufacturers are increasingly using personalized packaging for creating their brand image among the end users. Soaring demand from a variety of industries for customized packaging has boosted the growth of the market.
Amongst material type, paper & paperboard segment has highest growth rate in global market during the forecast period. By geography, Asia Pacific dominates the global market. In this region, the growth of the market is influenced by highest in personalized packaging market on the backdrop of high concentration of the packaging manufacturers and rise in disposable income of the consumers during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global personalized packaging market include Glenroy Inc, Smurfit Kappa Group, Mondi Group plc, SoOPAK Company, ProAmpac LLC., Salazar Packaging, Inc., Design Packaging, Inc., PrimeLine Packaging, Owens Illinois Inc., Elegant Packaging, ABOX Packaging, ACG Ecopak., CB Group., Huhtamaki Oyj, International Packaging Inc and Pak Factory Inc.
Material Types Covered:
- Paper & Paperboard
Packaging Types Covered:
- Containers & Jars
- Bags & Pouches
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements