According to Stratistics MRC, the Global OTA Testing Market is accounted for $0.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.76 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period. Growing 5G technology, implementation of OTA testing across the supply chain and rise in IoT market are fuelling the market growth. However, OTA Testing, a non-ideal solution for large form-factor devices and lack of support for OTA in radiated two-stage testing are the factors hindering the market growth.
OTA (Over the Air) is utilized as a part of combination with the short messaging service (SMS), which permits the exchange of little content documents even while utilizing a cell phone for more customary purposes. Notwithstanding short messages and little illustrations, such documents can contain directions for membership initiation, managing an account exchanges, ringtones, and Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) settings. OTA messages can be encrypted to guarantee client protection and information security. Over-the-air (OTA) tests are used to precisely anticipate genuine remote gadget unwavering quality, security and execution capacities.
Based on technology, LTE segment accounted for the largest market during the forecast period owing to the rise in use of LTE technologies for telecommunications and consumer device applications as well as growing demand for LTE technologies such as LTE-M for long-range communications. However, 5G technology is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. 5G will play a significant role in the development and validation of 5G, from R&D through conformance test, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest market revenue and the highest growth rate because of usage of consumer devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Some of the key players profiled in the market include Intertek, Bureau Veritas , Anritsu, Electro Magnetic Test, Inc, Rohde & Schwarz, Eurofins Scientific, Ul Llc, Mvg, Sgs, Cetecom, Verkotan, Spirent Communications, Bluflux, Llc, Element Materials Technology and National Technical Systems.
- Cellular OTA
- Other Types
- Automotive & Transportation
- Smart City
- Telecommunications & Consumer Devices
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements