According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Landscaping and Gardening Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as introducing new in landscaping and gardening practices, rising number of multifamily properties across the world, the growth of organic gardening, growing demand for outdoor natural aesthetics are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, water scarcity owing to global warming and seasonal fluctuations in business are the factors hindering market growth.
Landscaping and Gardening services will transform the landscape visibility by enhancing the settings for buildings and public places in recreational areas and parks. This development keeps the surroundings healthy, fresh, secure and attractive. It also includes growing of plants, elevation of the landforms & terrain and weather conditions. They require expertise in horticulture, city planning and artistic design.
By End User, Residential segment held significant growth for Landscaping and Gardening market during the forecast period due to increasing construction of apartments and condominiums. North America held the largest market share in which US is leading in this region during the forecast period owing to water pertaining services and increase in the understanding of landscaping models from commercial to residential property owners.
Some of the key players in Global Landscaping and Gardening market are Yellowstone Landscape, Weed Man USA, U.S. Lawns, TruGreen, ScottsMiracle-Gro, Ruppert Landscape, MARINA, Main scape, Lawn Doctor, Gothic Landscape, F.A. Bartlett Tree Expert, Denison Landscaping, Davey Tree Expert, Clintar Landscape Management Services, Chapel Valley and Bright View Landscapes.
- Plant trees
- Grow grass
- Other Types
- Other Applications
End Users Covered:
- Government and institutional
- Commercial and industrial
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements