According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Inert Gas Generator Systems (IGGS) market is accounted for $650.48 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,612.36 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 21.0%. Compulsory requirement of inert gas generator systems in cargo ships is one of the major driving factors contributing the market growth. In addition, growing demand from industrial sector, technological advancements in IGGS are some of the factors boosting the market growth during the forecast period. However, stringent safety rules, threat from substitutes are the restraints limiting the market growth.
Industrial sector is the most prominent among all the end users. IGGS are heavily used in food & beverages, oil & gas, electronics, and chemical industries for several industrial process. Rapid industrialization in developing countries also favouring industry-based IGGS to grow.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the large market share due to growth in acquiring commercial aircraft & military cargo in this region, and rapid industrialization in emerging countries such as India, Japan, & China. China is expected to witness its dominance over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Inert Gas Generator Systems (IGGS) market include Air Liquide, Alfa Laval, Cobham, Coldharbour Marine, Eaton Corporation, Honeywell International, Novair, Onsite Gas Systems, Parker Hannifin Corporation, and Wartsila.
- Marine IGGS Component
- Industrial IGGS Component
- Aviation IGGS Component
Fit Types Covered:
- OEM Fit
IGGS Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements