According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Market is accounted for $98.7 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $145.8 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by rising use of geospatial intelligence and usage of Situational Awareness (SA) in military operations. In addition growing demand for mobile command systems and a number of technological advancements such as combat systems, cyber-defense, and wind shear technology. However huge capital requirement for development of C4ISR systems and subsystems are restraining the market growth.
A C4ISR technique is used to collect and broadcast information. C4ISR system is a mix of software and robust hardware, wherein, the absence or lack of either will make the system handicap and incapable of proper and efficient functioning. It also includes information assurance products and services, as well as communications standards that support the secure exchange of information by C4ISR systems (digital, voice, and video data to appropriate levels of command).
Based on platform the airborne segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment due to the development of new communication and data linking technologies for integration of various airborne platforms. By application, the electronic warfare segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. It is used for various electronic attack, electronic support, and electronic defense missions and it provides the capability to operate in aggressive environments by securing various air defense systems.
By geography, North American region holds a dominant share due to technological advancements, along with increasing government investment in the United States. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rise in conflicts among neighbouring countries and the threats from rising terrorism are driving this market.
Some of the key players profiled in the report include L-3 Technologies, BAE Systems PLC., Northrop Grumman, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Thales, Saab, Leonardo S.P.A., Rheinmetall, Harris, Elbit Systems, Lockheed Martin, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, SAIC, Serco, CACI International Inc, Boeing and ManTech International Corporation.
- Electronic Warfare
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Command & Control
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements