According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles market is accounted for $217.53 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $923.65 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.4%. Increasing demand from numerous end users, raising investments in research & activities, and huge availability of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticle are some of the major factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. However, strict regulations, environmental issues about harmfulness of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticle are hindering the market growth.
Cerium oxide is available in two oxidation states: Ce3+ and Ce4+. Its unusual characteristic of shifting its oxidation state and electronic configuration to fit the environment creates it a worth full catalyst. Cerium oxide nanoparticles are uncommon earth oxide metal, those are employed in several applications such as, in personal care products, energy storage products, etc.
By application, biomedical segment is predicted to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. Growing knowledge about the advantages of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in biomedical, and increasing research activities are also favouring the segment growth over the forecast period. Besides, dispersion is the highly consumed type of form and it is estimated to be the biggest market in forecasted period. North America dominated the global market due to high consumption and demand from US. In addition, North America is hub for automotive sector and favorable government policies are driving the North America region.
Some of the key players in Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles market include Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd., American Elements, ANP Corporation, Cerion, LLC, Chengdu Alpha Nano Technology, EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres, Inframat Corporation, Ionic Liquids Technologies, Meliorum Technologies, Inc., Nanocerox, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc., NYACOL Nano Technologies, Inc., PlasmaChem GmbH, Reinste Nano Ventures, SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc., and Strem Chemicals, Inc.
Form Types Covered:
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP)
- Energy Storage
- Personal Care & Cosmetic Products
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements