According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Propeller System Market is accounted for $212.36 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $421.36 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft over the world, rising utilization of unmanned aerial vehicles within different military applications beyond the globe and growing amount of deliveries of particular light-sport aircraft (SLSA) across the globe are propelling the market growth. However, lack of effectiveness of aircraft with turboprop engines at large altitudes, huge manufacturing cost and expanding standard aircraft propeller systems to guarantee safe flight operations are hampering the growth of the market. Rising protection of solar-powered aircraft and technical advancements in passenger drones provides ample growth opportunities for the market.
Aircraft propeller is a division of the aircraft propulsion system that keeps the thrust necessary for the aircraft to travel in the air. Aircraft propeller consists of two or more blades joined collectively by a hub. The blades of aircraft propeller obtain within the form of an airfoil. While engine rotate the blades of aircraft propeller system generate lift, also identified as thrust. This thrust facilitates the aircraft to move forward.
By aircraft type, military aircraft is driven by the increasing demand for aircraft propeller systems in defense missions and rescue operations in direct to assure safety and security. The growing need of huge precision, wear-resistant and durable aircraft propeller system for rising military and defense operations is expected to further the growth of the military segment during the forecast period. Based on component, Blades is attributed towards raise in efforts being initiated by researchers to develop the design of the blades used during the aircraft propeller system is likely to uphold the growth of the blades segment during the forecast period.
By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the market owing to rising demand of light weight, fuel efficient and cost effective aircraft. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the huge command for civil and commercial aircraft include turboprop engine and also military aircraft for expanding defense sector.
Some of the key players in Aircraft Propeller System Market include MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH, McCauley Propeller Systems, FP-propeller Srl, Hartzell Propeller, Sensenich Propeller, Hercules Propellers Ltd, Aerosila, Dowty Rotol, Airmaster Propellers, Whirlwind Propellers, Ratier Figeac, H?lices E-Props, UTC Aerospace Systems, Culver Props Inc, Electravia, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Wartsila India Limited, Ultra Electronics Holdings, GE Aviation and Canadian Propeller Ltd.
Propeller Types Covered:
- Varying Pitch Propellers
- Fixed Pitch Propellers
- Other Components
Aircraft Types Covered:
- Piston Engine
- Turboprop Engine
- Civil & Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- Contra-rotating Propeller
- Counter-rotating Propeller
End-Use Industries Covered:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements