According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating market is expected to grow from $21.21 million in 2017 to reach $42.77 million by 2026 with a CAGR of 8.1%. Increasing number of contagious diseases, transformation of existing aircraft and rising number of aircraft deliveries are some of the key factors which are fueling the market growth. However, lower durability of antimicrobial coatings, aircraft order backlogs and lack of commercial airlines in emerging nations is hindering the growth of the market.
Antimicrobial coatings are used extensively in indoor air quality systems, mold remediation, and the medical industry to inhibit bacterial growth and help in the prevention of diseases. Antimicrobial coatings reduce bacteria growth without any toxic side effects and therefore reduce disinfection costs and prolong cleaning cycles.
Based on Application, Aviation has a considerable growth in the market due to enhance in aircraft deliveries and safety concerns against contagious diseases from microorganisms. Aviation refers to the activities surrounding mechanical flight and the aircraft industry. Based on platform, commercial dominated the market owing to the high number of aircraft fleet and expected deliveries across the globe.
Based on geography, North America was estimated to be the largest share for the market during the forecast period. Increasing aircraft deliveries & maintenance along with the presence Boeing (US), one of the major aircraft manufacturers, are the key factors expected to drive the market in this region. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. Factors such as air passenger traffic in emerging countries such as India and China and improving economic conditions in Asia Pacific are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Some of the key players in the Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating market include BASF, Hexion, Dunmore, Permagard, Akzonobel, Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries, Mankiewicz, Polymer Technologies, Henkel, Hentzen Coatings, Mapaero, Nippon Paint, RPM International and Axalta Coating Systems
- Other Materials
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.