DelveInsight’s ’Hepatitis D - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Hepatitis D in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), Japan and China.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2016-2027
Hepatitis D Epidemiology
The Hepatitis D epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for each of the 8 major countries. The epidemiology data for Hepatitis D are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 8MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Hepatitis D Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total prevalent cases, prevalence by Severity (Fulminant, Acute & Chronic), Gender Specific prevalence, Age Specific prevalence and diagnosed cases] of Hepatitis D in the 8MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), Japan and China from 2016-2027.
The DelveInsight report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 8MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, total prevalent population of Hepatitis D in 8 major markets was estimated to be 10,546,938 in 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Hepatitis D explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Hepatitis D in 8 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), Japan and China.
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 8MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by severity (Fulminant, Acute & Chronic), Gender-Specific, Age-specific and diagnosed prevalent cases of Hepatitis D
- 10 Year Forecast of Hepatitis D epidemiology
- 8MM Coverage
- Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Hepatitis D
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: by severity (Fulminant, Acute & Chronic), Gender-Specific, Age-specific and diagnosed prevalent cases of Hepatitis D in 8MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population