DelveInsight’s ’Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infections- Epidemiology Forecast to 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of HSV infections in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2016-2027
HSV infections Epidemiology
The HSV Infections epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for HSV Infections are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
HSV Infections Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology [total prevalent cases, prevalent cases by types (Genital Herpes and Herpes Labialis), diagnosed prevalence] of HSV infections in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The DelveInsight report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, total prevalent population of HSV infections in 7 major markets was estimated to be about 228,552,199 in 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of HSV infections explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of HSV infections in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by types and diagnosed prevalent cases of HSV infections in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of HSV infections epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of HSV infections
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: HSV infections by clinical types (Genital Herpes and Herpes Labialis) in 7MM
- Diagnosed cases of HSV infections
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population