The Automotive Cyber Security Market Report 2018-2028: evaluates the market drivers and technological solutions essential to the protection of the connected car infrastructure and assesses how the market will develop in the future.
Today connected cars are rapidly becoming a reality. Connected cars act as a connectivity device on wheels offering comfort, convenience, performance, safety and security combined with powerful network technology. This will keep the drivers and passengers connected to the outer world and offer them the comfort of an office and home experience even when they are travelling. The automotive industry is going through a phase of digital revolution. In the next, few years, automobiles will transform into communication devices . New hi-tech devices, smart phones and high-speed internet have transformed the concept of connected vehicles.
However, the advanced connectivity solutions provided in a vehicle can also reveal certain vulnerabilities and lead to certain fraudulent activities and thus demands effective cyber security solutions. Some of the major factors driving the cyber security market in the automotive industry are safety and security concerns.
This report on automotive cyber security provides a detailed overview of the market, creating an accurate picture that will offer clarity to anyone involved in the market. Importantly, the report also delivers a forecast of the market, giving you an insight into the future business opportunities that exist in the automotive cyber security market.
The key player assesses that the global automotive cyber security market will reach $298.3m in 2018.
The Report Reveals A Global Automotive Cyber Security Forecast From 2018-2028
This Report Also Offers Regional Automotive Cyber Security Market Forecasts From 2018-2028
• China Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• France Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• Israel Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• Japan Automotive Cyber Security Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Russia Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• Germany Cyber Security Market 2018-20
• South Korea Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• US Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• UK Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
• RoW Automotive Cyber Security Market 2018-2028
And The Following Automotive Cyber Security Forecast Subsegments Are Forecast From 2018-2028
• Hardware Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
• Software Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
• Network Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
• Cloud Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2018-2028
In Order To Offer An Accurate Snapshot Of The Current Market, Visiongain Also Profiles The Following Leading Automotive Cyber Security Companies:
• Cisco Systems
• Intel Corporation
• Symantec Corporation
• International Business Machines (IBM)
• Harman International
• NXP Semiconductors
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Argus Cyber Security
• Trillium Inc.
• Karamba Security
Who Should Read This Report?
• Cyber security companies
• Automotive OEM;s
• Software developers
• Connected car specialists
• Telematics providers
• Electronics companies
• Telecoms vendors
• R&D staff
• Cyber security start-ups
• Asset managers
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing staff
• Market analysts
• Company managers
• Industry administrators
• Industry associations
• Governmental departments & agencies