The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The increasing road accidents, traffic congestion, change in consumer preferences and stringent governmental regulations have resulted in an increased demand of automotive cameras for the vehicles. The differential performance capabilities of the automotive cameras motivated the legislative bodies to issue regulations mandating several driver assistance features in vehicles such as adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, lane departure warning, and automated emergency braking, among others. The automotive cameras market in terms of value generated $831.7 million in the year 2017 and is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period of 2018-2026. The global automotive camera market report, is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by type, technology level, vehicle type, and different geographical regions.
This report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to various types in the automotive camera market such as front-view cameras, side-view cameras and rear-view cameras. Moreover, based on technology level, the automotive camera market is segmented into level 1 (Advanced Driving Assist Systems), level 2 (Partial Automation), level 3 (Conditional Automation), level 4 (High Automation), and level 5 (Full Automation). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different vehicle type, which include passenger cars and commercial vehicles (light commercial vehicles, heavy trucks, and heavy buses).
The report addresses the following key questions about the global automotive camera market:
- What is the size of the global automotive camera market in terms of value from 2017-2026?
- Which type is dominating the global automotive camera market in terms of value?
- What is the revenue generated by the different automation level in the global automotive camera market from 2017-2026?
- Which vehicle type in the automotive camera market is expected to grow the fastest from 2017-2026?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward during the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global automotive camera market?
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global automotive camera market by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the market share of leading component manufacturers in the year 2017?
The report also includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America (the U.S, Canada), Europe (Germany, the U.K, France, Others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Others), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry as well. The Company Profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, developmental activities of the recent years (2015-2017), and SWOT analysis of these players. Some of the key players in the automotive camera market are Aei Inc. (the U.S), Autoliv Inc.(Sweden), Continental AG (Germany), Aptiv Plc (the U.K), Denso Corporation (Japan), Gentex Corporation (the U.S), Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (Germany), Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd. (South Korea), Mobileye NV (Israel), OmniVision Technologies Inc.(the U.S), Magna International Inc. (Canada), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Valeo SA (France) and ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany).