The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The CubeSat market has witnessed a high growth rate owing to the extensive demand of small satellite constellations, technological expansion in electronic components for CubeSats, imminent need for satellite miniaturization in the space industry, and increase in the number of space missions for academic research. Recent innovations in satellite equipment and services enable the CubeSat technology to reach a wider segment of consumers in the industry. Recent innovations in CubeSat subsystems have enabled them to reach a wider segment of consumers in the satellite industry. The companies are developing relatively low-cost CubeSats, which facilitate services almost equivalent to the traditional big satellites that serve government agencies or public-sector industries. This, in effect, is expected to increase competition in the near future as well as facilitate the utilization of CubeSats for varied applications.
Increasing demand for Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) small satellite networks and disaster management through satellite remote sensing are the major factors which are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the next five years. In terms of revenue, the CubeSats market generated $100.5 million in the year 2016.
Following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- What was the size, in terms of revenue and volume, of the CubeSat market in 2016 and 2017, and what will be the growth rate during the period, 2016-2022?
- What is the market size of different sizes of CubeSats, including 1U, 2U, 3U, 6U, and other sizes? Furthermore, what is the market size of different end users for every size of CubeSat?
- What was the market value of different subsystems of CubeSats in 2016 and 2017? What are the technological advancements and opportunities for the stakeholders for different subsystems?
- What is the is the market analysis of end users of CubeSat such as academic, government, defense, non-profit organization, and commercial, including IT & telecommunication, agriculture, oil & gas, and mining?
- What is the market analysis of end users of CubeSat, on the basis of different applications, including communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (ISR), earth observation & remote sensing, academic research & space exploration, navigation, and technology demonstration?
- What is the market size of CubeSats on the basis of different geographical regions and the respective leading nations?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the CubeSat market, across different regions and respective countries?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand of CubeSats during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global CubeSat market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the CubeSat industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the CubeSat market by analyzing through market share analysis and competitive benchmarking model?
- The report also provides industry insights through patent analysis, value chain model, and manufacturing cost analysis
- Additionally, detailed analysis and profiling of key market players have been covered in the report. Furthermore, company profile section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, SWOT analysis and future programs (if any) of 10 leading players in the market