Soups Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022
Global Soups industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global soups market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The soups market comprises the retail sale of ambient soup, dried soup (mixes), chilled soup, UHT soup and frozen soup products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global soups market had total revenues of $16,017.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 2,862.5 million kg in 2017.
- Rapid urbanization, an increasing middle class population and their changing food habits expanded the global soups market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global soups market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global soups market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global soups market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global soups market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global soups market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global soups market?