Baby Personal Care Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Baby Personal Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 baby personal care market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $14,838.2 million in 2017 to the global baby personal care industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $13,513.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of -1.9% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the baby personal care industry, with market revenues of $6,361.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $2,011.2 and $1,770.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the baby personal care industry in the G8 nations with a value of $6,201.4 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $2,710.2 and $1,209.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 baby personal care market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 baby personal care market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby personal care market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 baby personal care market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 baby personal care market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 baby personal care market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 baby personal care market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 baby personal care market?