Summary of Findings
- Increased Use of Industrial Radiography and the Need for Continuous Monitoring Drives Demand for Personal Dosimeters
- The Rise of Nuclear Medicine Spurs Increased Use of Extremity Dosimeters Among Healthcare Staff Handling Radionuclides
- Security Threats Bolster Demand for Radiation Detection Devices from the Defense and Homeland Security Sectors
- Geiger-Mueller Counters Grow in Prominence in the Manufacturing and Nuclear Energy Industries
- Development of Radiation Detection Devices with Advanced Software for Highly Precise Detection and Data Tracking to Benefit Market Growth
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2022
- Historic Review 2009-2014
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
Market Segmentation & Classification
- End-Use Sectors:
- Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, and Others
- Ametek, Inc.
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd.
- Centronic Ltd.
- Fluke Biomedical
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- GE Measurement & Control
- LANDAUER, Inc
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.