Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Summary of Findings
- Rising Incidences of Blood, Genetic and Immunity Related Disorders Drive Research Investments in Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Increasing Exposure to Hazardous Elements both Environmental and Manmade, Rise in Genetic Mutations and Gaps in Existing Therapies to
- Benefit Market Growth
- Haploid Human Embryonic Stem Cell Line: The New Frontier for Future Growth
- Growing Popularity of Adult Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells as an Alternative to hESC Restrains Market Growth
- Ethical Issues and Technical Hurdles: Major Bottlenecks for hESC Research
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2014-2022
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- Global Market
- Astellas Institute of Regenerative Medicine
- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- BD Biosciences
- Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd.
- Cellular Dynamics International
- GE Healthcare
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.